Saturday, November 10, 2012

Don't Blink.

3 months. 3 amazing months. 3 crazy beautiful months. 3 incredibly terrifying months. 3 months.

131,487 minutes, gone. 394,133 minutes, left.

   525,600 minutes.
- 131,487 minutes.
=394,133 minutes.

Don't blink, time goes too fast.

The moments I have spent here, have been some that I can't even begin to describe to people. I have traveled, I have learned, I have seen, I have experienced, and I have danced. My life here has been so very incredible. There have been times where I have screamed my lungs out, singing with my friends. There have been times I have cried my eyes out because my sister was leaving me. There have been times where I have laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe. There have been times where I have been so frustrated that I wanted to break down and not continue; but that was the moment that I realized I had to keep going. You just have to keep going. Keep your head up, and keep going.

Last week, I was really very sick. So many things were going on, so many things I could've been a part of, but I wasn't allowed to be. That was the worst feeling ever. Being able to do things, but not, at the same time. It was such a disabling feeling. I wish I was well enough to do all the things I missed out on. That's what makes this experience so special. There are so many things I do, so many things I am part of, I couldn't imagine it any other way. I would hate to be missing out on so much.

In a few weeks, we have a Christmas Ball. I am so very excited, way to excited for words actually. We will go shopping for dresses soon. I also got invited to several parties already for December. One for Maria on the 15th, One for my new friend Taba on the 17th. One Rotex weekend the 7th-9th. It's so crazy that its already November, and that I'm already planning out December.

This past Thursday, we went to a Kirmes, in Soest. Which, is a Carnival. It's the largest Kirmes in Europe. And it was so cool to go to. We went after school, it wasn't too far, only about 45 minutes by train. The Kirmes was so cool, It was loud, and had so many rides. The whole Kirmes was throughout the entire city. It was really beautiful. I had a great time, I was so happy I could go.

Last night, Friday, was a small party at Maria's counselor's house. We had Brasilian food and drinks. It was a really awesome night too. We ate, and then sat around and played music and sang all night. It was cool to just sit and chill and enjoy the company of other people. That's what I like about things here. People are happy to just sit, and be with each other. In Florida, you always have to be doing something, but here, it's just easy to be with people.

My remaining 394,133 minutes I will spend here will be the best. Better than what i have already experienced, even though it may be incredibly hard to beat. My time here has been absolutely unforgettable. I cannot even begin to describe all the fun, crazy times I have had.
I look back on all my pictures that I have already taken. I see all the things I have already done. I can't believe that this much time has already passed by. I wish it would go slower, but it doesn't. You blink and it's just....gone. It makes me so sad and so happy at the same time to look at my pictures. They are really great times, but also they have already happened.
Now they are just precious memories.
Memories. That's what they are.
Only memories.
I love to remember them, but it's completely heartbreaking at the same time. They have already happened. The time has already passed.
I just can't even begin to imagine how the rest of the year will go. 
I can't blink.
I won't blink.


                                                          Sweet Serendipity. 

1 comment:

  1. Look in the mirror. You are what happened when I blinked. You grew up...i love you. You are amazing. Love the blog and the message. Dance!<3 mommy

    ReplyDelete