Monday, September 10, 2012

Rotex Wochenende.

This weekend, was so very very great. I had an amazing time getting to know the other inbounds in my district. We all got so very close. It was an incredibly fast bonding time. We all have made such great memories. 

On Friday, we all arrived and had some dinner. After that we had a candlelight talk with our fellow friends and some Rotex members. We talked about our exchange and some troubles and some great times. We then just had free time. So obviously, nobody went to sleep until maybe 3 or 4. Then, on Saturday, we woke up early, showered, and then went on a tour around Hagen and The Ruhr River, It was so beautiful. We went to this giant pyramid thing at the top of a mountain (that we had to climb) yes, nobody told us we were doing this, so I climbed this mountain in my Toms. Yep, successful day. We also visited the largest mansion in Germany, which was very very cool, and so very beautiful. We went to the river front and walked on a walkway in the middle of the water. It was awesome! Then Saturday night, we had a big party with all of us, it was really cool. Being completely honest with you, they sold beer, but of course no other alcohol was allowed. It's just a cultural thing here. But its so cool, because our Rotary here in Germany, allows the Rotex members to give us beer, because it is part of German culture, so it was perfectly allowed. So we partied and danced all night long, and if you were lucky you got about an hour of sleep. So on Sunday, we had to wake up early and clean everything up of course. Everybody had to leave by 11. So we then were on our way home, we sat down to a nice cake and coffee session and then quickly had to leave by 1. We went to a giant lake and had some spaghetti eis and sat by the see. It was a beautifully perfect day. After sitting for a while, we went to a really great restaurant for dinner. I RODE IN A PORSCHE! It was the coolest thing! It really was. 
This weekend was perfect, and I couldn't be happier here. 
Everything here is so very great, and so very nice. 
I love it.

Everybody, and me in the middle, nothings changed. 

Wiley and Leonard. Texas and Germany.

Me and Marcela!

Caroline and I !

Maria and I !


Sweet Serendipity.

1 comment:

  1. So I keep trying to comment. The comment gets lost, I get frustrated and the later I try again and it starts over. SO here we go. Bit this time I am going to copy the comment so you get it even if it gets lost. Iam sure you follow. :)

    I am so glad you are "dancing" my Love! Enjoy the moments because it goes way too fast! I love you!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete