Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life.



Someday, I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying.
Wouldn't it be great if we all thought this. We all know we are going to die someday, so why not live your life like you are going to die tomorrow. We can only live for the moments we are given, so why not make those moments count, why not make those moments so amazing that you can't forget them, why not make those moments something you are proud of. 

By doing this program, I have been called crazy, stupid, brave, courageous, daring, determined, stupid, and many more things. But, by doing this program, I have learned more about the world, about myself, and about cultures than I ever would have if I was still in Florida. 

I can't even express how grateful I am for this opportunity. 
I can't even express how grateful I am for everything I have been given.



Rest in peace Tomas. You were one of us. Always were, always will be. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You will never be forgotten. I didn't personally know you, but I have friends who did, we are all connected. We are 
a family and stick together. We love you and you will greatly missed. ♥ Rest in Peace. You don't know what tomorrow holds for you, so live in the moment. Always say "I love you". Live with no regrets. Never say " I wish I did that". Do what you want, because in the end, it's your life. You have the choice to make it good or bad. Tomas has made an impact on all of us, even if we didn't know him personally. We have all gotten closer, and also realized what we have and what we have been given. Don't take it for granted.



People from all over the world, from all different countries, speaking all different languages, and living very, very different lives have been touched by one person. 


























So I challenge you all who read my blog, or even if you just look at the pictures, live like you were dying. 525,600 minutes, how do you measure a year?



Sweet Serendipity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment